Live Traffic Stats

Thursday 29 January 2015

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like wanna kill myself....
Some people makes me feel so hard till they didn't realise that I nearly gave up on life and they still are selfish.....
I cried yesterday.....  Remembering of all the sins and deeds I had done.....
I remember what I had done for these past years which make me so sad till I felt that I will never ever repay the debts I had done to anyone.... Especially the ones who had moved on to another world.....
I cried remembering that all my success was a fluke...
A mere luck
Nobody will remember me.....
Even if they say I will remember you
Eventually they moved on by throwing their old life behind....
And worst of all...  I am the only one who still remember them all
A sad life I am having :)��

No comments :

Post a Comment