Live Traffic Stats

Thursday 28 May 2015

Utar or matrix.. God's hand

So hei

You will see a picture around here.. Hope it makes you hungry because I am. The reason I am posting on midnight this time is because I am depressed.... Looking oitside of my window where there is a big apartment and the stars shining so brightly makes me calm.... Ok yeah... Back to my problem...
What was it again? I forgot.... Oh yeah ... Matrix or Utar... Its not my decision ... If my pledge to enter Matrix is accepted.. .then I need to go for Matrix... Because... Come on... I beg for that thing and I am going to let it go?... Not happening... But I don't really want matrix tho.... Well I lived so many type of life and personalised so many people with my bipolar.. But so far.... Nowdays... There is nothing fun to do... I don't care about studies.... I just want to know... Where I am going? ... Is it fun for me?.... Will I feel fun?

No comments :

Post a Comment