Live Traffic Stats

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Scuba Scuba :P

Today's story.

I went for Discovery Scuba Diving (DSD)
Happily to say I survived. So here is the short story

During the scuba diving session, the instructor asked who can swim? I raised up my hands. He told me to get ready to jump into the 10 feet pool to swim and I was like "I had never swim in a place with no footings so I am not sure whether I can swim or I will drown." He said its okay. Just jump when I tell you to.

Few moments later we head out to the pool and he jumped in. He told me to jump as well. Me, without my googles nor the snorkel tube, hesitated for a few seconds(with a thought of what if I really can't swim without a footing) and then jump. It ended up me swimming through and fro without much of a problem. Student life in UTAR had thought me, its okay. Just do it don't mind death. If it comes it comes.
Hahaha. Jokes aside. It was truly a fun session.



No comments :

Post a Comment