Live Traffic Stats

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Comand :Restart

so hello guys!
I've deactivated my facebook account....
there is a little difficulties for you guys to contact me... I know
I wouldn't be in home until the next five months I guess..
pshhhft
what am I talking?
I am not that important that you guys need to contact me :)
Anyways I reached school....
It's cool
I scored 2 points for running 2 points for shot put (lontar peluru) and 1 point for long jump (lompat jauh)
decided to join in 4x100 (heavyweight/ overweight)
gonna get that gold medal this year!
let's end this year with a bang
__________________________________________________
I've started studying seriously although I got too tired and slept
but I've tried...
how bout you guys?
do you think you can lift that straight A+ and put it in your pocket?
come on!
if we were friends before or we still are
then I believe that I made friends with those who are able to make success
get success, achieve it, get it....
I believe in everyone I know that there isn't anyone who is stupid!
I know you can do it...
So do I! Together we achieve it!

No comments :

Post a Comment