Live Traffic Stats

Sunday 29 June 2014

Fasting Month is here!!!!

So yeah as the title said.... it's fasting month...
urrrp... just finish breaking the fast....
ouuhhh it's feel's so refreshing to eat and drink after you fast for fourteen hours...
some of you might think....
hey! Vic is a chinese right? then why does he fast like a malay....
First of all I don't support nor against any religion
secondly... it doesn't means that you need to be a malay then you can fast like a malay....
My Wish cuz It's My Life

so here are some pictures as usual:
 dinner :) XD too plain
  there is a murtabak but I forgot to snap a picture of it
ate together with form 4's XD... I am a good senior

tomorrow going to bazaar yay!!!! get some nice food tomorrow :) 
eating together with class members :)

p.s. 30 days left for fasting
127 days left for SPM

No comments :

Post a Comment