Live Traffic Stats

Wednesday 9 July 2014

BUZY!!!!!!

ENHANCING PHYSICS
THEY CALLED IT
I called being a teacher!
this is where I get to show off my teaching and speech skills....
though I need to learn about most items first... but i get to make use of something I know in my life....
well we've been given a task called "GENERATION AND TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICITY..."

ok this is random but bullshits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my team called me to built a damn transformer using electromagnetism concept of physics chapter 3 form 5
it's supposed to be like this:

and then they want me to link to
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK I AM DOOMED.... PRESENTATION TIME IS ON FRIDAY... I HAVE TWO MORE DAYS....
WISH ME LUCK =-=
IF HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE PLEASE PWEAAAASSEEEEEE COMMENT
THANK YOU!


No comments :

Post a Comment