Live Traffic Stats

Friday 11 July 2014

Enhancing Physics Report

 preparation two days ago
first test experiment model 
 THE DAY HAS COME
 presentation
 this is other team... not mine XD
 Photographer and senior
 Now listen to my group member explain!
 Full experiment model prepared
 Testing and explaining..........
 This is important, you got me??? hahaha
 The photographer who replaced me
 selfie???
 stress....
 let's do it again...
 Q&A time
 Answering while relate to National Grip Network
 Selfie and Promoting my Booth
 hehehe XD physics teacher (Y)
 group members.... got one person missing cuz he went and study other topics
 run!!!!
 I don't care.... I just wanna face my laptop
final selfie of the day


:)
Two days left before enhancing physics end
Surviving life... Victor

No comments :

Post a Comment