Live Traffic Stats

Sunday 28 February 2016

Dream that never comes true

I know that I am already dead busy. Bio reports needed to be completed for online submission, need to prepare my presentation slides for Thursday, and gotta prepare for two tests coming this week.But still, I really want to write this post is because of I dreamed about you just now. We were like as usual, awkward as F because you never wanted to talk to me like ever again. There was not a single soul around us and then we walked confronting each other and just burst into tears, hugging. Called you silly girl like I always did. But I do know that... it is impossible already right?

See. I do know that once you say you don't care, you wouldn't. But please, just let me care for you. Just for one final day. Because you never try to know... How much I loved you.

No comments :

Post a Comment