Live Traffic Stats

Thursday 11 February 2016

It's not about the item, it's bout your heart

Well let me be a bit sentimental...
I am not going to lecture you... instead you will see me baffle at you =-=

I want a new phone because my phone cracked. its has freaking lots of scratches+ virus + the camera is broken.... But I'm sentimental.... I still love this f**king phone.... (p.s. first cuss word in the entire blog)

I want a new bag. This bag is broken. Lotsa tore and all but man I am sentimental... I had this bag for like three years... Look into my momma eyes and said I want that bag! I wanna buy it with my money. My momma say no. Imma pay it for ya. I want to pay that bag (shouting hysterically). You let me pay or I am not going to take you home.

Made you wasted 1 minute of your time
Okay screw this...
First thing I find it hard to talk bout is myself. Thats why I write....
Isn't it obvious? I mean like... I can't talk bout it so I write bout it? Get it?
Basically I am a freaking sentimental retard.
I would be the most spoiled brat that wants to turn back the clock and do something better such as run for 17 Kilometers to see a person's deadbody.
I am a freak who wants to do shit such as hitting somebody in the head, bite my own cheek so that I would bleed when I cough and I am the person who imagines things that is not real comes to life in the middle of something else.
Most shittiest of all I would imagine things that isn't alive, alive and express gratitude like towards my family's 9 years car because of not breaking down in the highway although have problems in its engine.
Look I know some of you are like that freak imagine stuffs and also being freaking sentimental. They called it childish but we are all childish. Its only that your size has grown. We are being force to follow with people around us and act like someone we don't know. External variables that controls our thoughts and made us go autopilot.
P.s. again.. This post is just for you to waste time, give your freaking mind a small thought.. and for f**k sake you will forget it after a day. At most a week. Hope you like it... although I didn't :P

No comments :

Post a Comment