Live Traffic Stats

Thursday 14 April 2016

The thing I hate the most

Lies!!!!

That would be lies....
I hate to hear lies. I dislike them very much. It makes me angry if I detect them. It makes me even more angrier when I trust that sentence and later on find out to know that that statement is a freaking lie.
I don't get it. Be honest. It doesn't kills to be honest. I can't face a person who tell lies to me nor can I let them go. There is always a doubt. Was it my fault? or was it for the fun of it so a lie was told?

I am a very emotional person with my multiple personality syndrome. But when I am caught in a lie, thousands of personality will react to it. Most of em are negative! and trust me. I would do some crazy stuff just after knowing its a lie! I always go against the flow of life. I will feel guilty doing so but I am forced to. I can be real after knowing you are fake, can I? So be prepared to face the fake me. It will hurt a lot and it will be that way until God knows when...

THE END!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment