Live Traffic Stats

Monday 4 April 2016

How fast life pass

I am already in my uni level where I am about to finish my foundation studies.
A friend of mine who is always like a sister to me just lost her father Saturday morning. Her father was sick for about a month. It was an early warning for Lord to keep them ready before He takes the noble man to His side. This actually made me very sad. Deep inside my heart I just wanted to give her a hug and tell her to be strong. Are you really okay right now? It's okay to be not okay. It's okay to tear up a little for a few weeks or months. Its okay, it really is. Don't lie to me about anything. I don't like it when I sense it. I can feel your sadness radiating miles away reaching towards me.

Few months back, a person consulted me on their grandmother who fell very very ill
I dare not give hope to her saying that a person is going to be alright all along. I am not God to know whether they will live longer or not. I always do not ponder around the people who are sick. I ponder around the people who felt down because of the people they care about were sick.

I don't really know how long does it takes you to read this. Maybe a day, maybe a week. But please please please, I know you can't show negative emotions in public. But please do not lie. Not this way of lie...

No comments :

Post a Comment