Live Traffic Stats

Sunday 9 July 2017

Update on life and blog

This blog is going to be abandoned by the year of 2021.

Well, let's start with update. Basically I wrote it all on my twitter. A month back, my shoulder had a slight dislocation due to old injuries of bowling. Muscles around it such as deltoids and supraspinatus was injured. Literally live my life wearing a shoulder support. One thing that I never write much in this blog is my bowling career. That is due to me not seeing myself being able to reach to my expectation and my desired level due to some external variables. I only wrote about it once which was two years back where I won two gold medals. I lost badly last year. Throughout the entire year I only got 1 bronze medal. So practically, this injury was caused by bowling and also some other sports. I am almost healed by now (not really sure tho). There is a competition coming soon at the 23rd of July and also I am having 5 test in 3 consecutive days, this coming week. So probably, I am gonna die. Weeeeeeeeeee

Now, why is this blog going to be abandoned by year of 2021 is because My wonderful life as a student ends at that time.... Unless if I go to Masters which is impossible. Therefore that is that. About the issue of opening a new blog... I am not so sure about it, because I don't feel like it. So, we see how it goes. Have a great day.

p.s. I will update on the competition if I win. If I do not update however.... then you should know what happened.... probably

No comments :

Post a Comment