Live Traffic Stats

Thursday 7 September 2017

What happened past 1 and 1/2 months ago?

So quick story is that I had freaking exams one after another. I had 5 test in 3 consecutive days in the first week and week by week it was just coming over and over again. Test and test and test and test and stress.
 Boom!
I felt so stressed out!!! Hopefully you could imagine it~~~~

Anyways. a short update on my competition, I got a silver medal and a gold medal. Silver in singles and gold for doubles. I had a 545 pinfall throughout a 3 game series. was kinda close. I guess I wasn't doing good enough in it. But I give thanks to God for all it happen. I am currently having finals right now. So this is a short update for I haven;'t write anything for August.

p.s. I have a letter but it won't be open soon enough ~~~~ bla bla bla. Bye bye !

No comments :

Post a Comment