Live Traffic Stats

Monday 21 March 2016

Death Anniversary

Today is 22nd of march...
today is a sad day
this is the date when Mr.Guna died...
he died in 22nd march 2011
he was a wonderful teacher and my reason how I'd score my UPSR straight A's
maybe to some of you, you might think, scoring straight A's in UPSR is simple. But my attitude that time, no... I can't do it without him
maybe some of you those who don't know him wouldn't mind about it
but he was a wonderful teacher, a friend and a nice father
I still have the sms when his friend took his phone, reloaded it and send the message that he had pass away till now...
After five years, today, once again I looked at that particular message and pray
Dear God,Please bless him where ever he is...
I love you Mr.Guna
You went away too soon
It cracked our heart
Sincerely
Victor Ong

No comments :

Post a Comment