Live Traffic Stats

Monday 7 March 2016

Time vs love...

Time vs love

It's hard for me to move on as I am a sentimental person. After the break up, a lot of things happened. There was much confession back and forth. Emotions are running to high. I didn't thought that it would be this hard. Honestly, everyday I tempted to be in a new relationship. To get a new girlfriend. To find a new leash To get someone to understand me and be my leaning place. To restart... but I can't. Everyone is perfect no matter what you look like, how is your physical condition, your spiritual condition your emotions, the way you speak, the way you talk, the way you love... and I am grateful for all this love shown to me... But I am not ready. I'll never be in this time being as I am wounded and being crippled so badly. Been holding back my tears for so long, for a person who has gone for so long, for a promise that can never be fulfilled. Every single night, my tears just swells up in my eyes, begging just to flow out. Every single day, my heart just sank to the bottom when my mind triggers of how deep the wound is showing me that I can never be the same. Although yeah, you see me jumping around doing my happy face. But the heart was not there. and that hurts a lot...

No comments :

Post a Comment