Live Traffic Stats

Tuesday 29 March 2016

I can't live without you

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

That's what most of us say to each other, to the ones we love, to the ones we like, to the ones we cherish about. But you all should correct what you say there. It was never Can't live. You still do live if they leave you. It's I couldn't live properly without you.

I realize that about a month after a break up. It was hard at first. was hard not to go into my facebook messenger. Was hard holding my phone. I topple them everywhere as I do not have the strength to held on the thing that I had always hold on to.. with a wishful thinking I set it on silent and look out at the balcony.

Taking drugs was not my favorite. I mean alcohol. I drank a lot last week. Keep on drinking and drinking. Filled the floor of my balcony with one bottle and another one and another one and another one. Memories grows stronger same goes with the depression. Sadness and then comes miss. Then there goes the hand. Finish another poem to be publish

No comments :

Post a Comment