Live Traffic Stats

Friday 7 February 2014

6/2/14 worst day of my life :)

taken from My Diary :

- today I got scolded by Madam Lim
it was a misunderstanding but I got a heck of a scolding
well she thought i was playing truant...
while I am snapping pictures to make 2 videos of the form 4 intake 1 for them to enjoy what the activities they had done...
and there I got scolded badly
accused badly
didn't know what to said...
She told me to went in my class
but actually that period the teacher was not there
I only wanted to make my life easier....
I can't be spending my midnight oil on catching their pictures....
I have homework to do
and at the same time I had the opportunity to take some good shots of the event they were making
and I get scolded... hahaha San fantrastic
People always think that : Oh it's super easy for this guy
taking photographs walking around the school, playing truant
but do you think I wanna play truant all day long
I have my SPM coming within 280 days
You think taking pictures is easy?
I had a hard time trying to get in and catching good pictures with nice lightings and just to get people's insults saying that oh you are lucky cuz you don't need to do this and that
How am I ever happy hearing those words?
And then I didn't get into the basketball team, the chess team, nor my gracious bowling team,,,,
I left my bowling ball at home and now I couldn't do anything
the decision is made.....
I can't go argue with it
But I really want to go for the competitions.....
How can my day gets even worst <.<

Conclusion : I AM NOT HAPPY

No comments :

Post a Comment