Live Traffic Stats

Saturday 22 February 2014

 ah!!!!
I've been hoping to get this bag for so long and finally it is in my hands
RM250.... not bad but still expensive... ori price is RM398
Retail Price is RM300
and I get for RM250

surely I am not gonna bring this to school.... its too expensive XD but its comfortable
I have to wait until I am in University then only I start playing with my full set camera...
but some of it was lost.... I pity the prefect that had to pay it back I seriously am....
the person who lost it should be resposible ... the person who borrowed it...
not the person who tagged along....
Such A B**** la that guy

Anyways guys! whoever who is reading this pls wish me luck in my days after school
I don't wanna remember bout school anymore when it ends

No comments :

Post a Comment