Live Traffic Stats

Sunday 2 February 2014

I never ever been wanting to get a post in school.... cuz of parents most likely
you might say that i am rich or whatsoever
but i'm not
how can i be rich when my uniform was used for 5 years XD (most likely cuz i grew slow)
but i don't wanna change school uniform
a single uniform cost about 80-90 myr
3 sets would be nearly rm200
its better i keep that money for my future use
but i am so afraid of my kokurikulum marks.... as if i am scared not getting a scholarship....
oh dear god... please help me
my life isn't so perfect
it never was.... but if there is something that i can do
I will give everything i've got for my parents....
I just want them to be happy
holding a certificate of my greatest achievement in my life
getting a scholarship and going to a college
but i can't cope on... with my current studies...
I don't wanna be a failure.... but i am starting to be one
I don't know what to do

No comments :

Post a Comment