Live Traffic Stats

Monday 17 February 2014

continuation of my sad life

YO to everyone out there so here is a news of myself but it isn't very pleasant to be known
besides I am SAD about it anyways

my camera bag was left at one of the MRSM at Malacca (i don't know where cuz i didn't follow)
now my beloved Lens is not with me
only the camera.... without a charger....
how stupid
the prefects should suppose to be perfect and not a person who loses people things....
now they say the wanna pay back...
even if you have the money
will it be the same as the original ones...
will my feelings still be there for it....
I don't know ....
I was being emotional for the pass two weeks...
and I pray that hopefully my continuation days wouldn't be such a bad day

and besides that I also started picking up interest on one violinist
here is a video of her XD enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment