Live Traffic Stats

Monday 24 February 2014

I just came back to this school even though for not a "SO" long holliday and You came to see me just to give me advice which was suppose to give like 2 weeks ago- School problem

Self Problem- one thing good enough is I bought a camera bag for myself ..... I think I post the picture so this one isn't going to have any pictures.....

my problem was with Naufal..... well he is a good man but he takes the blame like literally as if it was his fault..... I know that he want's to help but nobody except me is gonna appreciate it.... I want to thank for his caring heart but I had to be crossed with the person who lose it....

I just wish that I want to get out fast from this school....
Yes this school is good but sometimes the students sucks.....
 I want to go and continue what I usually do with my friends back home
I want to go out and play bowling alone
I hate the surroundings here but not the teachers....
Its only because of this year students....
I just wish I have a 1 month holiday for myself....

JUST FOR FUN



No comments :

Post a Comment